Moving in Long Beach
Long Beach at a Glance
Median Household Income: $84,831
Median Property Value: $459,200
Number of Households: 14,556
Average Commute Time: 38.8 Minutes
Long Beach Tourism
Nicknamed the “City by the Sea,” Long Beach is located in Nassau County on a barrier island off the South Shore of Long Island. If you’re ready to getaway from the city, without totally losing that urban vibe, this laid-back surfside town is the place for you.
Wander down the Long Beach Boardwalk spanning two gorgeous miles of seaside perfection. Breathe in the ocean air while riding your bike, taking a jog, or slowly soaking up those Atlantic views.
Part of the Long Beach City School District, Long Beach has 11 primary and secondary schools, as well the Rabbinical College of Long Island.
Long Beach is home to many attractions, events, landmarks, and more. Some of they yearly events include the Long Beach International Film Festival, the West End Electric Light Parade, and the weekly Arts on the Plaza.
Long Beach is also home to incredible eats and drinks.
Long Beach Restaurants
- Grotta Di Fuoco: The perfect spot for both a romantic evening and a night out with friends. With some of the best seafood and Italian cuisine on the water, Grotto Di Fuoco’s warm, inviting atmosphere and impeccable service will win over any foodie desiring incredible, fresh food and drinks.
- Jetty Bar & Grill: The epitome of a classic seaside bar, Jetty will get you settled into that relaxed beach vibe in no time. With an incredible craft beer selection, perfectly grilled burgers, tapas, fresh seafood, and more, look no further for great grub steps from the sand.
- Sherry Blossom: For something a little different, dig into this Hawaiian-Japanese fusion spot’s signature sushi burrito. Also serving high-quality poke and ramen bowls right by the beach, if fresh fish on the go is what you’re looking for, you’ve found the place!
Ready for a more relaxing lifestyle and move to Long Island ASAP? Trust the Tri-State Area’s premier moving web service specializing in moving you in a hurry. Let your leisurely Long Beach life start now as we make your move as simple at possible.
Whether moving within the area, from the other end of Long Island, or relocating cross-country, we’ll perfectly match your needs with one of our top-tier partner companies. Each company specializes in expedited and same day commercial and residential moves, and all guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
Services Our Partners Offer Include:
- Expedited Moves
- Same Day Moves
- Commercial & Residential Relocation
- Local, Long-Distance & International Moves
- Truck, Train, Boat or Air Services
- Packing and Unboxing Services
At Last Minute Moving, we are committed to the utmost transparency, honesty, and efficiency. Our partners are dedicated to treating each client and their property with complete professionalism. We will only work with fully insured and bonded companies for complete safety and protection.
Request a quote or call us today at 888.849.4980, and we’ll get you moving. Fast.